Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Ladderlad•der (lad′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure of wood, metal, or rope, commonly consisting of two sidepieces between which a series of bars or rungs are set at suitable distances, forming a means of climbing up or down.
- something resembling this.
- a means of rising, as to eminence: the ladder of success.
- a graded series of stages or levels in status;
a hierarchical order of position or rank: high on the political ladder.
- companionway (def. 1).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a run in a stocking.
- to climb or mount by means of a ladder: to ladder a wall.
- to furnish with a ladder: to ladder a water tower.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cause a run in (a stocking).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to get a run, as in a stocking.
- to gain in popularity or importance: He laddered to the top of his profession.
lad′der•like′, lad′der•y, adj.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Howdy folks, this post is about Superb Diy Ladder Rack #2 Instructables. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 893 x 503. It's file size is only 95 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Diy Ladder Rack.
This table comes with metallic or natural color such as grey, dark or bright. Chairs are used not too much and too simple using 3 seats' quantity. Since the measurement is not too large, this table is used for eating alone and communicating. Supplies employed glass or ie steel.
Tabletops also wider so that it may be used to place fruits utensils such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats was previously lean with a square or spherical thighs are tiny and slender so as to prevent the perception of tightness while in the home.
The Diy Ladder Rack ideal for natural type of kitchen space. This natural desk features a square shape that is thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural impact. This table includes natural colors like white and brown.