Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Proportionspro•por•tion (prə pôr′shən, -pōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- comparative relation between things or magnitudes as to size, quantity, number, etc.;
- proper relation between things or parts: to have tastes way out of proportion to one's financial means.
- relative size or extent.
- proportions, dimensions or size: a rock of gigantic proportions.
- a portion or part in its relation to the whole: A large proportion of the debt remains.
- symmetry, harmony, or balance: an architect with a sense of proportion.
- the significance of a thing or event that an objective view reveals: You must try to see these mishaps in proportion.
- a relation of four quantities such that the first divided by the second is equal to the third divided by the fourth;
the equality of ratios. Cf. rule of three.
- to adjust in proper proportion or relation, as to size, quantity, etc.
- to balance or harmonize the proportions of.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hello guys, this picture is about Chair Proportions Nice Ideas #1 Image Source. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 827 x 503. This post's file size is just 71 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Chair Proportions.
But gray is a neutral shade that tends however simple to complement with other hues more contrast. So the selected coloring Chair Proportions Nice Ideas #1 Image Source would work for those who want to employ neutral shades like white. You need to consider these methods and considerations in selecting color combinations, to acquire the combo right coloring color. Select a shade to paint the walls a brilliant shade combinations of grey.
The shiny shades are meant listed here is not too stunning shiny colour, as the color combination of Chair Proportions Nice Ideas #1 Image Source with hues that are striking will basically generate the perception desperate. Choose colors which might be soft or smooth although bright. Like, light turf green, blue, white, among others. However you should pick the blend that is proper even though the combination with different colors that are brighter nor prohibited.