Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Proportionspro•por•tion (prə pôr′shən, -pōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- comparative relation between things or magnitudes as to size, quantity, number, etc.;
- proper relation between things or parts: to have tastes way out of proportion to one's financial means.
- relative size or extent.
- proportions, dimensions or size: a rock of gigantic proportions.
- a portion or part in its relation to the whole: A large proportion of the debt remains.
- symmetry, harmony, or balance: an architect with a sense of proportion.
- the significance of a thing or event that an objective view reveals: You must try to see these mishaps in proportion.
- a relation of four quantities such that the first divided by the second is equal to the third divided by the fourth;
the equality of ratios. Cf. rule of three.
- to adjust in proper proportion or relation, as to size, quantity, etc.
- to balance or harmonize the proportions of.
Hello , this post is about Chair Proportions #7 DEconstructREconstruct - WordPress.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1066 x 261. It's file size is just 25 KB. Wether You desired to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Chair Proportions.
make sure determine how and why you will make use of a selected type of Chair Proportions #7 DEconstructREconstruct - WordPress.com and to prepare forward. Can it be imagined to light the entire bedroom up? Is a dim nook to be highlighted by it? Might it be used simply being atmosphere or a reading light? This moves in conjunction together with the previous tip because sometimes the bedroom may also be a space for exercising, reading, seeing TV as well as performing.
Be sure to incorporate a stand or lamps close to the area if you have a workspace inside your room and review late during the night. And, naturally, in case you have an attire that is good, make sure to consider that place in determining how much light you'll need within your bedroom.
Illumination is a massive part of your Chair Proportions #7 DEconstructREconstruct - WordPress.com, so you don't need to perform by selecting the wrong lighting with all you've set up just. Think of the look you need to obtain, and take it. Themes throughout your lighting in case you go with medieval design, then pick a medieval lamp.